Endlich ist es so weit! Das Neue Update für 7 Days To Die Server von Want2play ist Online!
Alpha 14.1 Patch notes
- Added: A new Steel Shovel.
- Changed: Bellows take 20 hides to make because it’s a prettier number.
- Changed: Corrected a few skill icons on the skill screen.
- Changed: Brightened mining helmet light.
- Changed; Updated female face rig for better facial animation support.
- Changed: Gave Clint archetype a default facial expression AKA the stinkeye.
- Changed: Gunpowder uses the Gun Smithing crafting skill.
- Changed: Leather Tanning is now a perk, not a book.
- Changed: Gave Emma and Clint facial expression tweaks.
- Changed: Optimized Female body textures are now two separate textures which reduces texture memory a lot when multiple players are on the screen wearing various clothing configurations.
- Changed: Updated female tank top to work with new upper body.
- Changed: Character customization window now reads it’s base slot data from archetypes.
- Changed: Made mine particles consistent and matching with their terrain damage. Also slight light source optimization.
- Fixed: Console error causing creative menu to be displayed.
- Fixed: NRE when more than 13 players on a server.
- Fixed: Minor XML cleanup; redundant tags or missing weights.
- Fixed: Cotton farming works now.
- Fixed: Trees growing a little less optimized but a lot more working.
- Fixed: Z Fighting POI Prefab (Chris)
- Fixed: Removed non-functional parameter from concrete mix. Can now be crafted in the player backpack.
- Fixed: Removed reading quest note from Loot container to fix console error.
- Fixed: Removed legacy properties from items.
- Fixed: Inconsistent hit points / yield on some trees.
- Fixed: Projectiles (arrows, rockets) can pass through iron bars and shot-out windows that look like it should work.
- Fixed: Athletics is not increased by traveling by foot and the description is accurate.
- Fixed: Quests.xml is now pushed to all clients from the server.
- Fixed: Some towns and prefabs submerged in water.
- Fixed: Central hub city not showing in some RWG maps.
- Fixed: If the closest riverbank is behind player’s back the bottle cannot be filled with water.
- Fixed: Blood Draw Kit is consumed by using GUI.
- Fixed: Toilets again drop metal pipes on destruction.
- Fixed: Clipping player through blocks, allowing shooting through terrain using ladders.
- Fixed: Null ref creating a game after being a client in an MP game.
- Fixed: Light in Mining Helmet is not functional after restarting game.
- Fixed: NRE spam for client after bedroll was destroyed while offline.
- Fixed: Removed deprecated properties from progression.xml.
- Fixed: Atlas Resolution Is Too Small, Textures Will Be Reduced.
- Fixed: Skill search did not reset back to page 1.
- Fixed: solidWoodFrames can not be picked up.
- Fixed: Recipe does not get consumed by reading it.
- Fixed: Overbright skies.
- Fixed: NR